Monday, February 28, 2011

Natalie Portman Wins Best Actress Oscar for Black Swan

Natalie PortmanA gorgeous Natalie Portman made her way carefully to the stage to accept her first Academy Award for her starring role in Black Swan, directed by Darren Aronofsky. Getting a hug from Jeff Bridges, Portman was greeted with what could have been the loudest round of applause of the night from the celebrity audience.

"Thank you so much to the Academy. This is insane, and I truly wish the prize tonight was to get to work with my fellow nominees. I'm so in awe of you. I am so grateful to get to do the job that I get to do. I love it so much," said Portman, shedding a few tears.

Natalie Portman Wins Best Actress Oscar for Black Swan originally appeared on About.com Hollywood Movies on Sunday, February 27th, 2011 at 23:31:34.

Permalink | Comment | Email this

Source: http://movies.about.com/b/2011/02/27/natalie-portman-wins-best-actress-oscar-for-black-swan.htm

ThalÌa Thandie Newton The Avatars of Second Life The Pussycat Dolls Thora Birch Tila Tequila

No comments:

Post a Comment