Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jesse Csincsak, Ann Lueders Welcome Baby Son!

Former Bachelorette winner Jesse Csincsak, who split with DeAnna Pappas in 2008, and his wife Ann Lueders welcomed son Noah Theodore today.

Lueders, a former Bachelor contestant, gave birth to the 7 pound, 4 ounce bundle of joy. Ann and Jesse got married in Las Vegas last summer.

"No words can describe how blessed Ann and I feel having welcomed our son into the world today," Csincsak said afterward. "We are so excited to finally have him with us - we've been waiting our whole lives for this moment!"

Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders Photo

Noah was almost named after his dad. However, "At first we were like, 'Oh we'll name him Jesse'...and I was like, you know, I don't want him to feel he has to follow in my footsteps, I want him to be his own person," Jesse said.

"I want him to have his own identity, not type in his name, and all this stuff about me comes up on Google. I want him to have his own little Google ability!"

Way to think in the abstract, J. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/jesse-csincsak-ann-lueders-welcome-baby-son/

Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly

No comments:

Post a Comment