Sunday, February 27, 2011

Christina Applegate, Jason Sudeikis Hall Pass Interviews

Christina Applegate at the Hall Pass premiereChristina Applegate had fun making Hall Pass and was happy to talk about it at the film's premiere, but she admitted she couldn't wait to get off the red carpet and home to her baby. Applegate, who gave birth to Sadie Grace on January 27th, talked about being a new mom at the Hall Pass premiere: "She's changed my life in the sense that I want to go home so badly right now I can't even stand it. And I will be - I'm leaving right after this. But I didn't know that you could love like that. My mother has told me that all these years, like, 'Wait until you're a mother and you'll see.' And you really don't know it until it happens. It's just unreal."

Check out the rest of our interview with Applegate as well as Hall Pass star Jason Sudeikis and supporting players Carly Craig and Kristin Carey here:

Follow Hollywood Movies on Twitter

(Photo of Christina Applegate &copy Richard Chavez)

Christina Applegate, Jason Sudeikis Hall Pass Interviews originally appeared on About.com Hollywood Movies on Sunday, February 27th, 2011 at 16:15:51.

Permalink | Comment | Email this

Source: http://movies.about.com/b/2011/02/27/christina-applegate-jason-sudeikis-hall-pass-interviews.htm

Dominique Swain Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo Drew Barrymore Ehrinn Cummings Elena Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment