Monday, February 28, 2011

Jessica Alba: Pregnant!

Jessica Alba has delivered exciting news via her Facebook page. We'll let the actress pass it along herself:

I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news – Honor is going to be a Big Sister! Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn't hear about it somewhere else.

I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day!

Holding Honor

There's not much we can ad to that, except: congratulations!

Alba gave birth to daughter Honor Marie in June 2008. She and Cash Warren got married a month prior to that blessed event.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/jessica-alba-pregnant/

Drea de Matteo Drew Barrymore Ehrinn Cummings Elena Lyons Elisabeth Rˆhm Elisha Cuthbert

No comments:

Post a Comment