Monday, February 28, 2011

Billy Crystal Remembers Bob Hope in Return to the Oscars (Video)

Filed under: , ,



From PopEater: Eight-time Oscar host Billy Crystal returned to his most famous stage to a rousing standing ovation. Crystal, who hasn't hosted the show since 2004, came to introduce a segment featuring Bob Hope hosting the first televised Oscars.

"So where was I," Crystal joked when hitting the stage. "Some things never change. The producers have asked me to tell you we are running a little long, so here are the nominees for Best Picture."

"The first televised Oscars was in 1953. I was five years old so for those of you who stink in math I'm 47. The host that year was Bob Hope. He hosted it 18 times, I hosted it eight and I was popped after two. Bob was the Oscars. He was funny, he was classy and he was what I think the Oscar host must be: a sexy movie star."

Check out the video inside!

Continue Reading

Source: http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/02/27/billy-crystal-oscars-return/

Veronika Vaekov· Victoria Beckham Victoria Pratt Victoria Silvstedt Vinessa Shaw Virginie Ledoyen

No comments:

Post a Comment