Monday, May 23, 2011

Report: Oscar De La Hoya Battling Cocaine Addiction, Infidelity Charges

Details are emerging on why Oscar De La Hoya has entered a treatment facility.

Insiders tell TMZ the boxer recently started dabbling in cocaine, a dangerous habit that contributed to infidelity in his marriage.

While De La Hoya has reportedly told friends he hasn't hit rock bottom, he checked himself in to a rehab center in California a few weeks to take care of the issue before it got worse.

Oscar De La Hoya Photograph

Said the former champion, soon after news of this decision was made public:

"After doing an honest evaluation of myself, I recognize that there are certain issues that I need to work on. Like everyone, I have my flaws, and I do not want to be one of those people that is afraid to admit and address those flaws.

"Throughout my career and my life, I have always met all challenges head-on, and this is no different. I am confident that with the support of my family and friends, I will become a stronger, healthier person.

"I ask for respect and privacy as my family and I go through this process."

[Photo: WENN.com]

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/05/report-oscar-de-la-hoya-battling-cocaine-addiction-infidelity-ch/

Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment