Thursday, May 19, 2011

James Durbin Responds to Adam Lambert Criticism


Early in his American Idol run, James Durbin resented comparisons to Adam Lambert.

Now, the just-ousted finalist resents comments recently made by the former runner-up. In an interview with month with The Hollywood Reporter, Lambert said of Durbin:

"I think he's got talent and passion 100 percent, but I feel like he's trying way too hard. Also, his niche is so limited with the metal... I didn’t feel like I was seeing an original artist. And I'm not saying he doesn't have that in him, but it hasn’t been showing."

Shot of Adam LambertJames Durbin on Stage

In response, Durbin said to MTV: "I was nothing more than nice to that guy and, you know, he decided to take it to a different level. So, whatever."

Watch his interview below and sound off: Was Adam out of line?


James Durbin MTV Interview

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/05/james-durbin-responds-to-adam-lambert-criticism/

Hilary Swank Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco

No comments:

Post a Comment