Saturday, September 24, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Undergoes Extreme Hair Makeover

Vanessa Hudgens looks kind of like a soccer mom.

This is how the actress describes her new, shorter hairstyle in an interview with Access Hollywood, as the star says she chopped off her own locks for a role in Gimme Shelter, a Ron Krauss-directed movie that features the former High School Musical star as a pregnant teen forced to live on the streets.

“I miss [my hair,] believe me, I do, but there’s nothing I can do about it," Hudgens says.

No word yet on how rumored boyfriend Josh Hutcherson feels about the look. But we're anxious to hear from readers. Compare the new with the old and sound off now:

Source: http://M.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/07/vanessa-hudgens-undergoes-extreme-hair-makeover/

Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso

No comments:

Post a Comment