Friday, September 23, 2011

Kirstie Alley: Cougar on the Prowl?


As the Kirstie Alley weight loss pics we showed you yesterday made abundantly clear, she's looking pretty darn good for 60. Losing 100 pounds? Impressive.

She's looking to gain a man, she says, but don't call her a cougar. That implies she's on the prowl for no-regrets boning, which she's not. She wants more.

"The easiest thing on this planet is to [find sex], but I don't see the merit," says Alley. "What I'm looking for is someone who is madly in love with me, for me."

Kirstie Alley, Body

Twice divorced, Alley isn't pointing fingers at anyone for past mistakes.

"I think when you get into the mind-set of, 'Oh, this guy did this to me', you aren't taking responsibility," says last season's Dancing With the Stars runner-up.

Adds the actress, who has two girls, True and Lillie, with her second husband, actor Parker Stevenson, "In the final hour, it's actually what you did to you."

"I wasn't looking for the right thing before. … I want someone who has my back. And if I'm being attacked, they fricking attack back. Now, that's bravery."

Here's hoping she finds it.

[Photo: WENN.com]

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/09/kirstie-alley-cougar-on-the-prowl/

Cheryl Burke China Chow ChloƎ Sevigny Christina Aguilera Christina Applegate Christina DaRe

No comments:

Post a Comment