Friday, September 23, 2011

Farrah Abraham to Mom & Daughter: PEACE OUT!

"I would never leave Sophia." - Farrah Abraham on last night's Teen Mom

Despite this proclamation, it appears the youngster did exactly that, leaving her daughter with her mother in Iowa while she "attends school" in Florida.

According to Life & Style, the reality star has been in Ft. Lauderdale for months, while her mother, Debra Danielson, is now Sophia's primary caregiver.

Farrah Abraham Ditches Daughter

Was this move altruistic or purely selfish? Somewhere in the middle?

Farrah Abraham said this about her decision to leave Sophia:

"I want her [Sophia's grandmother] to be there for Sophia when I need to take care of my responsibilities, my education and earning an income for both of us."

Not that this wasn't a difficult decision. In fact, the 20-year-old admits, "I'm tugged in many different ways daily - but I don't want to limit myself or Sophia."

What do you think? Is Farrah really doing this for Sophia, or was she simply not up to the task of being a mom? She could have gone to school A LITTLE closer to home, or taken beautiful little Sophia with her to Florida. We're just saying.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/09/farrah-abraham-to-mom-and-daughter-peace-out/

Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment