Friday, February 24, 2012

Lady Be Good

Ever since my cousin Kate Middleton became a duchess, I've been more interested in my British roots. So I saw The Iron Lady. Now I know almost as much about the United Kingdom as I do about England. If I've said it once, I've said it 18 times, Meryl Streep is brilliant as Margaret Thatcher. I said it would earn her an Oscar nomination and it did. I can't believe how unbelievably believable she was. I don't know how she did it. Not only does she sound and act like Margaret Thatcher, Meryl also plays her across a few decades. I always knew she was good, but after watching this performance, I think she might be a witch. Whenever someone asks me who should portray me in the movie of my life, I always say the same person -- Taylor Swift. We're practically the same person. But I'd also love to see Meryl Streep play me. She's so good with accents and physicality. Let me tell you, dancing up a flight of stairs isn't as easy as it looks. She really is the greatest actress of our time, and this may be her best performance yet. I can't wait to see what happens on the big night!

Source: http://news.moviefone.com/ellen-degeneres/lady-be-good_b_1293662.html

Freida Pinto FSU Cowgirls Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment