Thursday, July 14, 2011

SPOTTED: Russell Simmons And Heidi Klum Stretch It Out In The Park

Russell Simmons and Heidi Klum were spotted at Riverbank State Park in NYC yesterday for an outdoor yoga class.  Come inside and watch yogis Russell and Heidi salute the sun.....

Russell Simmons was spotted spreading the joys of meditation and stretching to his celebrity pal, model and "Project Runway" host, Heidi Klum yesterday.

They let you snap pics during yoga?  He wrote his twitter page:

'Taught yoga to @HeidiKlum and class go to heidiklum.aol.com. (Inspiration to workout initiative).'

 

Heidi later wrote about the class on her webpage saying: 

'I asked my buddy Russell Simmons to join me on my summer run and I got a big, capital NO! 'But, he invited me for one of his 90 minute yoga practices in the park with his favorite teacher, Jules Febre. I don't do yoga and I'm not very flexible but I was open to giving it a try!

'It's all about where YOU are in the moment. You don't do this for others or what they may think of you, you do it for you!'

 

 

Cute.
 

 

 

Photos via Splash/Xposurephotos.com

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/07/13/spotted-russell-simmons-and-heidi-klum-stretch-it-out-in-the-park

Nadine Velazquez Naomi Watts Natalie Imbruglia Natalie Portman Natalie Zea Natasha Bedingfield

No comments:

Post a Comment