Thursday, July 14, 2011

BUSINESS MOVES: Diddy Launches His Another Female Fragrance + Lil' Wayne Announces New "Rebirth" Clothing Line

Two of hip-hop's household names are both making big moves in the fashion/fragrance world. Diddy has announced plans for his first women's fragrance while Lil' Wayne has decided to produced an entire fashion line. Get the deets inside....

 

Diddy recently announced that he has developed another female fragrance called Empress.  The scent is the female answer to his top selling I Am King scent. He said about it:


"I created Empress for the woman who is powerful beyond all others,” Diddy said in a statement. With its crisp, fruity, floral notes, this perfume will make you feel regal indeed!"

Empress will retail for $57-$74 and be sold exclusively at Macy's.

 

In the latest issueof XXL Magazine, Lil' Wayne revealed that he is starting a fashion line saying,

 “I just figure that I… I’m funky,” he explained. “I got that from my stylist, Marisa. I’m funky, like she say. I wear a whole buncha items at one time, you know what I mean? I be figuring you at least want one of them items. Like, ‘Damn, I’d love to have that safety pin he got on,’ you know what I mean? Anything. I got on these types of shoes, these shorts, this sweater… A year from now, I want all these items to be mine. Rebirth. I want—I just figure people want to be funky like me, so I got my clothing line.”

Ok then. So fans can catch Tha Carter IV on August 29 and the new "funky" clothing line "Rebirth" in stores soon.

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/07/14/business-moves-diddy-launches-his-first-female-fragrance-lil-wayne-announces-new-rebirth-

Vanessa Marcil Vanessa Minnillo Vanessa Simmons Veronica Kay Veronika Vaekov· Victoria Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment