Saturday, November 26, 2011

50 Cent Responds To T.I., Loon Gets Arrested On Felony Drug Charges

Y'all didn't think 50 was about to let T.I.'s comments in the new issue of VIBE slide did you?  Seeing that Mr. Jackson was the main person saying Tiny should have caught the entire case for her husband during their arrest in L.A. last year, Curtis responded to T.I.'s mouthy comments about it.

 

Check it inside, plus former Bad Boy Loon getting arrested on drug charges...

 

In September 2010, 50 Cent tweeted that "Tiny should have took the charge" for her husband since T.I. was just fresh out of jail at the time.  He said last year:

So T.I. had some words about that in the new upcoming issue of VIBE, saying

“I’ma tell you, 50 Cent and anybody else, we not gonn’a have no discussion about what my ole lady should’a, would’a, couda done for anything as it pertains to me.  We ain’t gonn’a do that. I’m the only one in my family that’s gonna take a lick when it pertains to the legal system. Since me, none of my other family members have seen a jail cell. Nobody. I’m the last one. The buck stops here. I feel that a person that stands behind [his woman for a criminal charge] is a coward anyway.”

And tonight, 50 responded to T.I. tweeting:

 

Well it's water under the bridge now isn't it fellas.....

 

 

 

In other hip-hop foolishness, former Bad Boy artist Loon (who converted to Islam a few years ago) was arrested on drug charges back in May for committing felonies during 2006-2008.  And thanks to the federal indictment papers just now coming to light and him just getting arrested (again), the streets are just now finding out about it.

Loon, aka Chauncey Hawkins aka Amir Junaid Muhadith, was arrested and indicted for felony heroin distribution in North Carolina back in May, but found asylum in Algeria after initial release.  Just recently, he was spotted in Belgium and taken into custody, and will now be extradited back to the U.S.

Heroin though?  Damn homie...

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/11/25/50-cent-responds-to-ti-loon-gets-arrested-on-felony-drug-charges

Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright April Scott Arielle Kebbel Ashanti

No comments:

Post a Comment