Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Daryl Sabara Interview - John Carter of Mars

Daryl SabaraDaryl Sabara, best known for starring in Robert Rodriguez' Spy Kids franchise, has a major role in what could be one of 2012's big films: John Carter of Mars. Andrew Stanton (Finding Nemo, Wall-E) adapted Edgar Rice Burrough's tale and is making his live-action feature film directorial debut with the sci-fi action film set for a March 9, 2012 release. And at the premiere of Disney's Prom, Sabara talked about working with Stanton on the genre-bending epic.

"This is his first live-action. I mean, I feel so lucky to get to work with him. Everyone's so great and just so normal. And it's a passion project of Andrew's. He's been wanting to do it since he was a kid. I've known the book since I was little. My grandfather would read them to me, and so I've known them and I'm so excited. I feel so lucky to be a part of something I'm so excited about," said Sabara in our exclusive interview.

Check out the rest of what Sabara had to say about the sets of John Carter of Mars:

Follow Hollywood Movies - Twitter | Facebook

(Photo of Daryl Sabara by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Daryl Sabara Interview - John Carter of Mars originally appeared on About.com Hollywood Movies on Tuesday, April 26th, 2011 at 13:14:31.

Permalink | Comment | Email this

Source: http://movies.about.com/b/2011/04/26/daryl-sabara-interview-john-carter-of-mars.htm

Minki van der Westhuizen Miranda Kerr Mischa Barton Missi Pyle Missy Peregrym Molly Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment