Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Q&A with the Horse from 'War Horse'

Filed under:




Hello. It's the Friday afternoon before Christmas and if my office is anything like your office, it's pretty empty right now. Chances are, you're not even in the office. Chances are you will never read this because you're on a plane or train to somewhere that you either love (or despise) for the holiday weekend. But if you are at your office, you may be struggling to find something that makes it look like you are keeping busy. Hey, me too! No need to piss off the boss right before a long weekend, right? With that, I wrote a piece in which I pretend to interview Joey, the horse from 'War Horse.' Because even though this is utter nonsense, it appears to everyone else around my desk like I'm doing actual work. So, happy holidays, no one that's reading this.

Continue Reading

Source: http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/12/23/war-horse-joey-the-horse-interview/

Brooke Burns Busy Philipps Cameron Diaz Cameron Richardson Camilla Belle Carla Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment