Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mary J. Blige RELEASES New "25/8" Song & ALMOST Recorded A Duet Album With Foxy Brown!? + Jill Scott's "Hear My Call" Vid

 

Mary J. Blige has released a new track from her upcoming 10th (damn...10th!) studio album My Life II and it was recently reveal that she almost made a duet album with rapper Foxy Brown.  Get the deets inside and watch Jill Scott's latest video for "Hear My Call".....

 

During a recent concert in Newark, NJ, rapper Foxy Brown revealed that a few years ago, she and Mary J. Blige recorded 5 tracks for a duet album that was to be called Best Of Both Girls.  So what happened?

“People don’t know, me and Mary J. Blige recorded five records for an album called The Best of Both Girls, like Jay and R. Kelly did The Best of Both Worlds,” she said. “Mary’s like a big sister to me. And in the middle of recording those records, I lost all my hearing.”

Hmm....I would love for someone to release those five records.  Interesting I'm sure...

Also, Mary has released another track off her upcoming album (due In October) My Life II:  The Journey Continues.  The song was produced by Eric Hudson and will appear on the album along with songs produced by  Pharrell, Rico Love, Swizz Beatz, and Jermaine Dupri:

 

Also in music......

 

Jill Scott stepped into the director's chair for her latest teary video "Hear My Call" off her album The Light Of The Sun.  Watch it above. 

 

The Randomness:

1.  DMX arrested AGAIN for speeding and driving with a suspended licence. This ish is beyond ridic. Story.

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/08/25/mary-j-blige-releases-new-258-song-announces-duet-album-with-foxy-brown-jill-scott-co-dir

Janet Jackson January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis Jennifer Garner

No comments:

Post a Comment