Thursday, March 31, 2011

Justin Bieber Gets a Haircut!!!

Major news out of the celebrity gossip world today: Justin Bieber got his haircut.

There's not much more to say on the topic, as the following photo was Tweeted within the hour. No caption accompanied the image, but fans across the world are chiming in on the elimination of this singer's bowl cut, as seen here:

Justin Bieber Haircut

Explained Bieber: "I just wanted a kind of a change, I didn't want to cut it all off, but I had had it for 3 1/2 years, I had just gotten sick of it, it was in my eyes, I didn't want it in my face, I just wanted to change it up."

Simply put, what do you think?


Justin Bieber's New Haircut on The Pulse

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/justin-bieber-gets-his-haircut/

Poppy Montgomery Portia de Rossi Rachael Leigh Cook Rachel Bilson Rachel Blanchard Rachel Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment